Since the Year of January is over, what did you accomplish?
I’m always thinking about what I gotta do:
I love buying an agenda @ the beginning of the year
I love writing stuff in it
I love crossing stuff off
I feel a way when i don’t cross everything off
But I also had to stop and think about what I’ve done already this year
So far I’ve:
- Gotten yet another self-recorded/ mixed song accepted on the quite choosy pandora
- Taken a slight professional blow, laid down about it for a sec, then capitalized on it for a better position
- Been placed on two really dope radio/podcast shows on literally the opposite ends of the country (one in Atlanta, the other in Washington (state))
- Made Definite Strides towards my live show set-up
- Confirmed my 2nd EP release date, on some Sure stuff
- Made some sure-footed personal progressions that im sure will help us all
This all happened in 30 days.
& if i heard correctly, there are like 10 or so more 30 day periods in this year alone
anything can happen!
So while it is wise advice to not get comfortable and lay all in your victories like you have it made
it is also important to take a break from your To Do list and show a little gratitude for yourself
I’m sure it will motivate you to do more and more. NoOne likes a boss who is never satisfied with what you do.